Stylish rain boots and shoes for wet weather Fashion and beauty
You have a season to wear winter boots, but rain boots – these can be used in spring, summer and fall. It makes sense to invest in some that do the job well and make you feel good.
Whether it’s going out to dinner on a stormy night, venturing deep into the muddy woods to look for wild mushrooms, or just quickly sliding into something to haul trash to the sidewalk on a rainy day. , these stylish rubber clogs and waterproof boots are made for wet weather.
Bogs Sweetpea Boot – $85
A sleek ankle-cut boot makes the Sweetpea the most utilitarian option for keeping feet dry on slippery city streets or muddy country roads. See the full collection of Bogs rain boots here.
- 100% waterproof
- Rebound cushioning provides long-lasting comfort
- DuraFresh biotechnology activates to fight odors
- Insole lined with Bogs Max-Wick to keep feet dry
- Nylon shank in the insole for added stability and support
Kamik Heidi Boots in Blue – $59.99
Made in Canada, the Kamik Heidi is a classic rubber boot made with recyclable materials and a high gloss finish. Slipping on in seconds and reaching mid-calf, we think they’re perfect for jumping in puddles. See other colors here.
- Made in Canada
- Synthetic Rubber Rain Boot
- High definition printed lining
- Niterays reflective tape
Lemon Jelly Walker Black in lemonade – $188
Vegan and produced with 100% renewable energy, the Lemon Jelly Walker Black ankle boots in Lemonade are waterproof, and also complete an outfit. Did you know that Lemon Jelly boots also smell like lemon? It’s a bit quirky, but also something that makes us smile every time we put them on. Their entire spring collection is gorgeous, and these boots are also available in pink.
- Ribbed side elastics
- Exterior zipper with PVC puller with Lemon Jelly branding
- Heel with 4cm
- Glossy finish
- Lemon Scent
- PVC ankle boot, compliant with European health and environmental standards REACH against the effects of harmful substances
- Made in Portugal
Kamik Chloe Boot in Blue – $79.99
Made in Canada, the Kamik Chloe is a 100% waterproof, vegan PVC-free vulcanized rubber rain boot. We love the pop of color they bring with this pretty shade of blue. If you’re looking to add some sunshine to a rainy day, go for the Chloé in bright yellow. More models here.
- Height: 25.5cm
- Removable molded EVA footbed
- Cleansport NXT anti-odour, natural and non-toxic™ processing
- SEATTLE outsole with tread pattern for better stability in the rain
Wild Bird Society of Japan rain boots – $159
Originally designed for birdwatching in the swamps and wetlands of Japan, these over-the-knee rain boots have also become a favorite with city dwellers. Find them at Gravity Pope.
- Drawstring cuff provides a secure fit and prevents splashing
- Reinforced heel with protruding tongue lets you take them off hands-free
- Thin, flexible rubber is packable for easy travel and storage
- Nylon storage bag included
Baffin Unisex Patio Clog – $50
Designed to protect from the elements of spring and summer, the Baffin unisex patio clog is the perfect companion for any outdoor activity – from camping, to the garden, from the cottage to the backyard. Made in Canada, this waterproof rubber shoe is lightweight and easy to put on. The unisex patio clog is also available in navy blue. Discover Baffin’s complete Spring 2022 collection.
- Made of lightweight and flexible thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)
- Slip-on style for easy entry and exit
- Premium TPE compound for flexible durability
- Multi-directional non-slip tread for added stability
- Non-marking sole for indoor and outdoor use
PATIO CLOGS | Unisex slide
Muck Boots Unisex Fur – $176 (Currently on sale for $127.50)
If you spend a lot of time outdoors and want a durable boot that can handle the muddiest mud and the heaviest rain, then get yourself a pair of Muck Boots. Designed for farmers, these are your best bets for durability and are 100% waterproof and dustproof. The new Forager collection offers a packable, collapsible and adjustable high boot (as above), as well as a mid-rise boot and a low-top pull-on shoe. But there are a ton of Muck boots to choose from.
- The adjustable Loc-Tite closure system and Muck STOP Gaiter collar provide a custom fit.
- Guarden rubber toe and heel for durability and extended wear
- Dual-density footbed with memory foam for long-lasting comfort
- Antimicrobial upper coating of the insole insert
- Odor control and moisture management
- Durable rubber outsole with self-cleaning multi-surface traction
- Comes with a MuckTuck nylon bag for storage and packability
UGG Tasman X – $80
Waterproof and totally fun, the UGG Tasman X boots combine fashion and function. We were drawn to the neon pink, but the Tasman X is also available in black, burnt olive and samba red.
- One-piece injection stem
- Treadlite by UGG™ upper
- UGGplush™ curly 10mm (70% TENCEL™ Lyocell, 30% recycled wool)
- Removable sock
- Treadlite by UGG™ midsole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for added comfort
- Woven label with UGG® logo on sockliner
- Best for: Light to moderate rain
Camper Lab Traktori clogs – $345
They’re not made for rain, but for fashion, the toothed rubber outsole makes these cool Campers a standout option in not-so-great weather. They also come in red (as shown in the featured image above). Find them at Gravity Pope.
- leather clogs
- Slip-on style
- Adjustable ankle strap
- OrthoLite insole
- Rubber reinforced toe