Buy new items on sale for a limited time
“The anniversary sale is our most anticipated event of the year and allows us to provide a unique experience for our customers.” mentionned Pete Nordstrom, president and chief Brand Agent at Nordstrom, Inc. “This year’s sale is a celebration as we begin to look back on the things we’ve missed over the past year. Now is the perfect time for clients to refresh their wardrobes while spending time with friends and family, returning to work, going to school, traveling and attending events in person. We look forward to welcoming our customers again. “
CUSTOMER PREFERRED BRANDS
The anniversary sale will feature incredible styles from top brands and favorites from customers like Good American, Nike, UGG, Véronique Barbe, Herschel Supply Co., Barefoot Dreams, Zella, Jenny Bird, Steve madden, Treasure & Bond, Vince, AllSaints, Bony Levy, as well as new brands on sale this year including Rhône, Outdoor Research, Club Monaco, BDG Urban Outfitters, Open Edit, among many others.
Customers can also purchase beauty exclusives, including gift sets and jumbo sizes exclusive to Nordstrom, including Charlotte tilbury, Estee Lauder, The laboratory, Dior, Jo malone, Bobbi brown, Nars, Tom ford, Olaplex, Kiehl’s Since 1851, Nest, to name a few. The anniversary sale is also the best time for customers to stock up and save with exclusive duo sets of their favorite products, including Lancôme, Sunday Riley and Anastasia Beverly Hills.
PREVIEW BEGINS JULY 19
For the first time this year, from July 19, customers can preview sale items at Nordstrom.ca/birthday and save their favorites to a wishlist so they can check out faster when it’s time to shop. As always, Nordy Club Ambassadors can purchase Early Access from July 25 in store and new this year at Nordstrom.ca. You can find out more and check your status at Nordstrom.ca/anniversary.
SHOP YOUR WAY
We strive to make the Anniversary Sale easy and personalized by providing convenience and connection from discovery to delivery. Our services include:
CHOICE OF EXPERTS: FASHION & BEAUTY
Our expert team of fashion and beauty stylists share their top anniversary sale picks and what gets them most excited about this year’s event.
- “This year’s anniversary sale is all about product novelty and an upbeat outlook for style in the future! Shoppers will find a great mix of items to refresh their summer wardrobe and warm essentials, like outerwear and boots for fall and winter. Plus, we know comfort is more important than ever and we’re excited about our mix of athleisure and comfortable, yet fashionable silhouettes. With a full range of prices and sizes, all of our customers can find something that makes them special and excited to dress up for this anniversary sale. “-– Mercedes Boykin-Sabalones, Nordstrom Toronto Style Sales Manager
- “I can’t wait for our customers to experience the mix of casual and dressy products we have this year, especially as they come back to things they’ve missed like time with friends and family, work in the office and in person. From trendy shoes and versatile suit jackets to dresses, this year’s anniversary sale aims to refresh their wardrobe for the next step. Plus, we look forward to serving customers as they choose to shop with us, whether in-store, virtually, or curbside! ” – Liam van den Wildenberg, Personal Stylist at Nordstrom Toronto
- “Mask yourself, lips on, the color is trending. We have more than 200 beauty items that customers can explore this year in multiple categories, from favorite makeup brands to men’s beauty products, skin care, perfumes and more! “ – West Fall, Beauty and Fragrances Director
BIRTHDAY SALE IMAGE GALLERIES
IT’S MORE THAN A SALE – IT’S AN EVENT
Join us for fun experiences, exciting live shopping, surprises and more. Check out the full schedule at nordstromRSVP.com/anniversaryevents.
- NLive Lunchtime Live Shopping Events: July 27-August 5 Connect to a series of live virtual events throughout the anniversary sale for product selections, current and upcoming trends, and essential items you can purchase during the sale.
- Restaurant week: July 25-31 Our first week of catering! Come dine with us and enjoy our chef-inspired seasonal features at unbeatable prices at any restaurant – three course meals for 40 $.
- Good sips and bites: July 28-August 8 Join us from 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. for a menu of special drinks and light snacks, all at the anniversary sale price and available in all stores.
- Glam-Up Days: July 28-August 8 Join us in-store and online for 12 days of exciting beauty events, daily offers, personalized samples, gifts with purchase and more! Make an in-store appointment with your favorite beauty brand or join us online for one of our virtual event experiences. And don’t forget to recycle your empty containers accumulated over the past year. Nordstrom BEAUTYCYCLE makes it easy for customers to recycle their used beauty product containers at any Nordstrom store.
- Beauty festival: July 31 Walk into your favorite store to celebrate all things beauty – skincare, makeup and perfume – with makeup apps, demos, specials, free gifts with purchase, specials, personalized samples and more. Plus, receive an exclusive Anniversary beauty tote bag with a qualifying purchase, in-store only.
Nordstrom, Inc. is a leading United States-based fashion retailer. Founded in 1901 as a shoe store in Seattle, Nordstrom today operates 356 stores in the United States and Canada, including 100 Nordstrom stores; 247 Nordstrom Rack stores; two liquidation stores; and seven Nordstrom local service centers. In addition, customers are served online through Nordstrom.com, Nordstrom.ca, Nordstromrack.com and TrunkClub.com. The common shares of Nordstrom, Inc. are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol JWN.
Lauren Adey, Nordstrom PR, [email protected]
SOURCE Nordstrom, Inc.