13 Things About Nevada Woman Fernley – CONAN Daily
Naomi Christine Irion was a resident of Nevada, United States. Here are 13 other things about him:
- His parents Hervé Irion and Diane Irion lives in Pretoria, South Africa. When Diana was pregnant with her in Houston, Texas, USA, there was no amniotic fluid for weeks before she was born. Hervé works for the US State Department at the United States Embassy in Pretoria.
- She graduated from the American International School of Johannesburg in Midrand, South Africa.
- She is Tamara Cartwrightis the sister.
- She had a septum piercing and a smiley face tattoo on her right ankle. She was 5’11 and her recorded weight was 240 pounds.
- She was 14 years younger than her brother Casey Valley. While living with him in Fernley, Lyon County, Nevada, she worked at Panasonic Energy of North America in the Reno, Nevada area.
- On March 11, 2022, she went out on a date.
- Just before 5:30 a.m. on March 12, 2022, she was in it 1992 Mercury Sand in the parking lot of a walmart in Fernley, waiting for the shuttle to take her to work, when she was allegedly abducted by Trojan pilotthen 41 years old, of Fallon, Churchill County, Nevada, who was driving a Chevrolet High Country pickup. At the time of her disappearance, she had a iPhone and a dark colored handbag and wore a blue Panasonic shirt, gray cardigan, gray pants and counterfeit Ugg boots.
- On March 14, 2022, Valley reported her missing.
- On March 15, 2022, his 1992 Mercury Sable was found abandoned next to the Sherman Williams Western Emulsion Plantwhich is less than a mile from the Walmart parking lot in Fernley where she was abducted on March 12, 2022.
- On March 22, 2022, family, friends and complete strangers gathered at Park out of town to Fernley to support her with a candlelight vigil.
- She was still missing when Driver was arrested on March 25, 2022 for her kidnapping. On March 28, 2022, the Federal Bureau of Investigation offered a reward of up to $10,000 for information leading to his location.
- At approximately 9:00 p.m. on March 29, 2022, his remains were found in a grave in a remote area of Churchill County, Nevada.
- She died at the age of 18.